Terminix values the contributions our teammates make to the company’s overall success and we reward hard work
with a broad range of valuable benefits designed to meet the needs of our diverse population. Most of the
benefits offered or provided are available to teammates either on date of hire or within 30-days of joining the
The Terminix benefits program includes:
- Best-in-class, nationally-recognized medical carriers, that offer expansive networks of doctors and
hospitals (carrier availability is determined by the state of teammate residence).
- Multiple medical plan choices including Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans and a Consumer-Directed
Health Plan (CDHP) that includes a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HAS) option.
- Quantum Care Coordinators, a concierge service available in most states to help you and your dependents
navigate an increasing complex healthcare system.
- Healthcare Bluebook, an online tool that gives you access to price and quality data to help you make the
best decision on where to get healthcare services.
- All plans have free in-network preventive care covered at 100 percent, without needing to meet the
- Comprehensive prescription drug coverage through network providers.
- GoodRx prescription drug discount program available to all teammates, even those not enrolled in a Terminix
- Telemedicine through either Tel-A-Doc or Doctors On Demand is available to all teammates, including those
that are not enrolled in a Terminix medical plan though there is a fee associated with this service.
In addition to medical and prescription drug coverage, you also have access to the following benefits:
- Two dental plan options with different in- and out-of-network coverage levels.
- A vision program to help keep your costs low for exams and eyewear.
- Three tax-favored reimbursement accounts that allow you to save taxes on eligible health care and dependent
day care expenses.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage to protect you and your family from loss of income due to illness
- Robust life insurance coverage, including basic life at no cost to you, and the option to purchase
additional life insurance for you and your family.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance in the event of certain serious injuries or death due to an
- Automatic business travel accident insurance in the event of your death or serious injury while traveling on
- Quit for Life® Program to help you and your family kick the tobacco habit.
- Commuter / parking allowances allows you to pay for eligible mass transit and parking expenses with pre-tax
dollars deducted from your paycheck.
- A legal services plan to help you and your family with legal needs such as document review, debt collection,
and real estate matters.
For a complete summary of Terminix health benefits, visit servbenefits.com.
Terminix also invests in your future by offering:
- Competitive pay with distinctions for individual performance.
- A 401(k) program with a company match of 3.5 percent on your 6 percent contribution.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 10% match from Terminix.
- Student Loan Repayment provides payments directly to the financial institution that holds your student loan.
Life Beyond Work
Because we value you as an individual and know that you have a life outside of work, Terminix also provides:
- Paid time off from work for holidays and personal needs.
- Leaves of absence policies that provide you with income protection, job security and time off to focus on
recovery after a long-term illness or injury.
- Parental Bonding Leave that provides the non-birthing parent full pay to take a week off to be with your
child for up to 18 months after the birth of the child, or the adoption or placement of a child.
- Life Management Program (Employee Assistance Program) that’s designed to help with the stress and challenges
of daily life through professional consultation.
- Discount programs to help you save money on apparel, electronics, travel, gym memberships, car expenses and
- Support for your community through volunteer programs and grants to service organization.