Terminix values the contributions our colleagues make to the company's overall success, and we reward hard work
with a broad range of valuable benefits designed to meet the needs of our diverse population. Most of the
benefits offered or provided are available to colleagues on date of hire.
The Terminix benefits program includes:
- Best-in-class, nationally-recognized medical carriers, that offer expansive networks of doctors and
hospitals. While most states have the same options, California and Hawaii have some medical plan choices
available only to those who live in those states.
- Multiple medical plan choices including Consumer-Directed Health Plans (CDHP) that include a tax-advantaged
Health Savings Account (HSA) option with a company match and a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan.
- Quantum Care Coordinators, a concierge service available through the PPO and CDHPs to help you and your dependents
navigate an increasing complex healthcare system.
- Healthcare Bluebook, an online tool that gives you access to price and quality data to help you make the
best decision on where to get healthcare services.
- All plans have free in-network preventive care covered at 100 percent (no need to meet the
- Comprehensive prescription drug coverage through network providers.
- GoodRx prescription drug discount program available to all colleagues, even those not enrolled in a Terminix
- Telemedicine through Doctor On Demand is available to all colleagues, including those
that are not enrolled in a Terminix medical plan though there is a fee associated with this service.
In addition to medical and prescription drug coverage, you also have access to the following benefits:
- Two dental plan options with different in- and out-of-network coverage levels.
- A vision program to help keep your costs low for exams and eyewear.
- Tax-favored reimbursement accounts that allow you to save taxes on eligible health care expenses.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage to protect you and your family from loss of income due to illness
- Robust life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage, including basic life
and basic AD&D at no cost to you, and the option to purchase additional life insurance and AD&D for
you and your family.
- Automatic business travel accident insurance in the event of your death or serious injury while traveling on
- A Tobacco Cessation Program through Quantum Health to help you and your family kick the tobacco habit.
- Commuter / parking accounts allow you to pay for eligible mass transit and parking expenses with pre-tax
dollars deducted from your paycheck.
- A legal services plan to help you and your family with legal needs such as document review, debt collection,
and real estate matters.
- Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity Insurance to help protect you from some of life's unexpected
occurrences and expenses.
- Identity Theft Protection that can save you time and money in the event of data breaches, fraud and other
For a complete summary of Terminix health, welfare, and voluntary medical benefits and additional programs offered, visit mybenefits.terminix.com.
Terminix also invests in your future by offering:
- Competitive pay with distinctions for individual performance.
- A 401(k) program with a company match of 3.5 percent on your 6 percent contribution.
Life Beyond Work
Because we value you as an individual and know that you have a life outside of work, Terminix also provides:
- Paid time off from work for holidays, vacation and when you're feeling under-the-weather.
- Leaves of absence policies that provide you with income protection, job security and time off to focus on
recovery after an illness or injury.
- Parental Bonding Leave that provides the non-birthing parent full pay to take a week off to be with your
child for up to 18 months after the birth of the child, or the adoption or placement of a child.
- Resources for Living (Employee Assistance Program) that's designed to help with the stress and challenges
of daily life through professional consultation and a wide variety of online resources.
- Discount programs to help you save money on apparel, electronics, travel, gym memberships, car expenses and
- Group insurance rates on your home and auto insurance; plus insurance for your pets.
- Support for your community through volunteer programs and grants to service organizations.