Inclusion inspires results. At Terminix, we are committed to fostering a culture where all teammates are
treated with respect and given an opportunity to contribute to our success. We’re proud to have been named one
of Fortune magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2016*.
Our teammates’ differences and uniqueness are respected and are an asset in identifying opportunities to grow
and serve our customer base. We encourage our teammates and senior management to use their diversity of thought,
experience, background and perspectives to instill trust and drive empowerment among each other, our suppliers
and, more importantly, our valued customers. Our culture of inclusion is about sparking innovation and
transforming Terminix into the leading provider of pest management and home services.
Our efforts are focused on creating an inclusive workforce where teammates have the right to be recognized as
valuable contributors to our winning team.
Terminix’s diversity and inclusion plan provides programs that:
- Seek to attract, retain and develop diverse talent.
- Provide support systems for groups with diverse backgrounds.
- Educate our teammates so that we achieve business success.
- Focus on maintaining a winning performance culture, which fosters diversity and inclusion and ensures the
safety of each individual in our company.
- Promote active participation in our diverse Business Resource Groups to create a culture of inclusion.